Business owners have their hands full with launching, growing, and developing a solid business - one that meets the needs of the business owner. Reliable, practical, expert guidance from trusted advisors, including the sound counsel of a business attorney, is a critical part of that business success, .
A business attorney is essential to the success of your business from its inception. From assistance in selecting the appropriate entity for the business, through all the legal business activities required for your success, a business attorney enables you to focus on growing your business.
At Richard W. Greenbaum, PC, you can count on:
- Assistance with all legal issues, so you can focus on running your business.
- A knowledgeable partner in the success of your business.
- Cost-effective, reasonable solutions that move your vision forward.
- Fair, ethical legal guidance you can count on.
- Commitment, compassion, and sincerity in meeting the legal needs of your business.
"I am your outside general counsel; just a phone call or email away!"
We will assist you with everything from your business formation to maintaining your day to day business operations. You can rest easy knowing that you have a small business attorney looking after your needs.
When you retain a business attorney to draft, review, or negotiate your contracts, you will protect your business and reduce the risk of potential, costly and time consuming legal issues.